Fast enumeration

From: Jens Ayton
Subject: Fast enumeration
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:01:50 +0100

I can't find a conveniently clean answer to this on the intergoogles, so:
* Is fast enumeration usable in any stable release version of GNUstep?
* If so, what combination of GNUstep version and compiler is necessary?
* To get to the nub of the issue, what nasty #ifing do I need to get my nasty
foreach() macro to use fast enumeration if available when building for GNUstep?
(Building with distro-standard versions of GNUstep is a higher priority than
saving on temporary enumerators, and besides, I still support OS X 10.4 anyway.)

--
Jens Ayton