Re: problem in gorm

From: Parag Deshpande
Subject: Re: problem in gorm
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:31:50 +0530

I already tried this.
can you tell me that setup for gorm is available or do we need to download the zip file and then fire make command from shell.
i did  install it by second way.

Thanks and Regards
Parag Deshpande

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
Try this...

defaults delete Gorm

the restart Gorm.

I have a feeling that the Windows are being placed off the screen for
some reason.