Re: Adopt a platform today!

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Adopt a platform today!
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:28:33 -0500

It would likely be prudent to make the failures for the date and number formatters into skipped tests on systems which don't have ICU installed.

GC

On Feb 21, 2011, at 5:39 PM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Hi,

ON FreeBSD/ia32

5478 Passed tests
 18 Failed tests
  5 Skipped sets
  1 Dashed hope

the failures appear all date & number formatter and timezone based. I have icu 3.8 installed, so I guess it is too old and it is like not having it.

Riccardo