Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep

From: Indie AN
Subject: Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:51:02 +0530

Ok. Let me clear it for once. I am trying to render image using
opengl, that we normally do for games. Opengl do not speak nsimage.
They speak textures . All i needed is magic piece of code that
converts every image to raw rbga or rbg data. In mac they do using
coreimage framework.         But its ok. I can live happily without
gray scale images. White image is sufficient.  Thanks to everybodies
time.

--
Sent from my mobile device