Re: GNUstep testfarm reference

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep testfarm reference
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:22:40 +0100

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:19, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:

On 5 Mar 2011, at 08:50, Ivan Vučica wrote:

It would be very good to have the testsuite run on OSX, but it will take some work.

I frequently run individual test directories for area sof code I'm working on under OSX, but not the entire testsuite.

The tests were mostly written on gnustep, and a few of them don't run (or hang) on OSX ... so you would need to figure out what's wrong with the tests that hang, and fix those as first priority.

I'm not sure I understand -- would one need to test under Cocoa or under GNUstep/OSX? If Cocoa testing is needed, I could try and contribute something without setting up GS/OSX :-D

--
Regards,

Ivan Vučica