Re: error compiling gdl2

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: error compiling gdl2
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 05:43:52 -0700

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:55 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach
<sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
> On 04/03/11 15:28, Ivan Vučica wrote:
>> Looks like EODeleteRule might be undefined as a data type. That could
>> be caused by a missing #include/#import somewhere. Find in which
>> header EODeleteRule is defined (probably as an enum), and try
>> #including/#import that.
> the right header file was included. I just reinstalled all and it did
> compile now. I'm not sure what was different before, maybe I used llvm,
> and now gcc.
>

>> I'm sure gdl2 maintainers would appreciate a patch :)
> even better, no patch needed for now ;)

the only thing i can think of is that /usr/local/include or some other
dir -I'd before the source dir contained a different ogo, gdl1, old
gdl2 (didn't see any changes that might account for this though..)
EOAccess/EORelationship.h or EOControl/EOClassDescription.h.

EOAccess/*.m should probably use "quotes" to #include,
but I forget if there is a reason why it is how it is, (compiling as
frameworks maybe?)

either way, it would be nice to have better control of how
gnustep-make does the -I'ing.