Re: display problems with some apps

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: display problems with some apps
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:43:15 +0200

On 08.04.2011 09:13, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
the same machine as before, gnustep core from svn, libobjc2, openbsd i386.
By a chance of maybe 50% at least for the FTP and AddressManager applications,
I get the windows looking like attached screenshots. In case of the other 50%,
the windows actually look good. I've also seen sth. like this in the
ProjectCenter Open Project dialog. I use the cairo backend, together with
cairo-1.10.2. I never have seen this with the latest available stable release.

This looks really bad, even if it only happens half of the time. Could you please send me the warnings you get from compiling back? And how are things when compiling with gcc and the libobjc that comes with it?