Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.42

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.42
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:05:23 +0200

Hi,

On 04/27/11 22:01, Philippe Roussel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.42. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
> agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
> tasks. For more informations, see
>
> http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda
>
> Thanks a lot to Niels Grewe for his help with DBusKit
>
> Dependencies
> ============
>
> GNUstep latest stable release
> libical 0.27
> libuuid (optional)
> DBusKit 0.1 (optional)
>
> Download
> ========
>
> http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.42.tar.gz
>
> What's new
> ==========
>
>  * Handle read only stores when cut & pasting elements
>

>  * Simple reminders/alarms handling with multiple backends
Yay, I heard a sound, with the sound backend, but what is the log
backend, what does happen there?

>  * Alarm editor for events and tasks with basic functionalities
>

>  * New images from OpenClipArt (bell_gold.svg)
>

>  * Fix ticket #12 : timezone problems with recurrent events
>

>  * Use calendar instead of store and agenda in the ui
>

>  * Handle due date in tasks
>

>  * Fix URL handling for GroupDAV calendars, tested against Citadel and OGO
>

>  * Enable copy/paste on multiple elements (select with control key)
>

>  * Don't write authentication informations on the stdout (see ticket #17)
>

> As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.
When I start up simpleagenda, then I see those messages on the console:

2011-04-28 08:48:04.290 SimpleAgenda[28617] File DKEndpointManager.m:
409. In -[DKEndpointManager endpointForWellKnownBus:] Could not open
D-Bus connection. Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound.
(Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such
file or directory)
2011-04-28 08:48:04.291 SimpleAgenda[28617] File DKEndpointManager.m:
409. In -[DKEndpointManager endpointForWellKnownBus:] Could not open
D-Bus connection. Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound.
(Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such
file or directory)
2011-04-28 08:48:04.291 SimpleAgenda[28617] File DKEndpointManager.m:
409. In -[DKEndpointManager endpointForWellKnownBus:] Could not open
D-Bus connection. Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound.
(Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such
file or directory)
ERROR: Removing exception handler that is not on top of the stack. (You
probably called return in an NS_DURING block.)
2011-04-28 08:48:04.678 SimpleAgenda[28617] File DKPort.m: 235. In
-[DKPort hasValidRemoteOnBus:] D-Bus service
org.freedesktop.Notifications is neither available nor activatable
2011-04-28 08:48:04.678 SimpleAgenda[28617] Unable to create a proxy for
/org/freedesktop/Notifications
2011-04-28 08:48:04.678 SimpleAgenda[28617] No response to
GetCapabilities method

dbus-1.4.6v0        message bus system
dbus-glib-0.92v0    glib bindings for dbus message system
gnustep-dbuskit-0.1 GNUstep dbus interface
and latest releases of gnustep core installed.