Re: Mailing list for GNUstep Apps

From: Ivan Vučica
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:40:22 +0200

I'll sign on to gnustep-dev since I see there's interesting talk there, but
apps-gnustep are pretty much inactive so there's no point in signing up there.
Also, I see no reason to separate apps discussion (or much other discussion, in
fact) from discuss-gnustep since there isn't all that much traffic here.

Perhaps inactive lists should be noted as being inactive on the mailing list
information page?

Regarding GNUstep being differentiated from the ecosystem, I see no problem
with the current status of GNUstep referring to just the libraries, as long as
it is widely known.