Re: LapisPuzzle not working

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: LapisPuzzle not working
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:35:33 +0200

Hi,
On Thursday, May 5, 2011 00:09 CEST, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > attached patch fixes the problem for me, took me a while to figure this
> > out, but its more or less copied from gshisen.
> >

> I remember "cleaning" that for other older GAP apps too. However
> LapisPuzzle used to work not too long ago.

yes, it seems to work as intended. It's there actually also a two player mode,
or only against the computer?

> Anyway, I applied an equivalent simple patch and tracked the change in
> the ChangeLog which was missing.

thanks, now it works, besides the compilation warning I still get:

main.m: In function ‘main’:
main.m:28:3: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘NSApplicationMain’ from
incompatible pointer type
/usr/local/include/AppKit/NSApplication.h:678:1: note: expected ‘const char **’
but argument is of type ‘char **’

attached patch gets rid of it too.

I think I'll add it to the openbsd ports tree. Do you plan a new release with
this little fix soon? Otherwise I'll include the patch in the ports tree for a
while, no rush ;)

cheers
Sebastian