Re: ANN: DBusKit 0.1

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: ANN: DBusKit 0.1
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:26:03 +0200

Hello Andreas,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:31:19PM +0200, Andreas Schik wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have already come across abug in DKNotificationCenter.
> The interface name for the addObserver: family of selectors is
> calculated wrongly (_signalForNotificationName:). The last character is
> cut off, thus signals are not passed on the observers.

Thanks very much for catching this! There really should be some tests
to catch this kind of basic error. The problem is that it's hard to
write proper unit tests for the notification stuff without DBusKit being
capable of emitting signals. But that surely will change in the near
future.

> Here's the patch:

Applied both on trunk and the 0.1 branch.

Thanks!

Niels