Re: ProjectCenter, Clang, and Reporting

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter, Clang, and Reporting
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:28:11 +0200

Hi,

On 25 May 2011, at 03:28, Austin Clow wrote:

Is there any way to set ProjectCenter to build using Clang? Or will I have to edit the Make files? I am trying to get ObjC2 working.

I've not used ProjectCenter for a very long time, but my understanding is that it uses GNUstep Make for building. There are two things you can do:

If you configure GNUstep Make with clang, then it will use it automatically. I'd recommend doing this, and also enabling the non-fragile ABI, when you compile GNUstep.

It does. ProjectCenter will emit your standard GNUmakefile, GNUmakefile.preamble, etc. and then run "make" on it.

Riccardo