Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:25:01 -0500

It wouldn't have been Eric's changes because I originally designed the interface with the 0.27 or 0.25 version of the windows installer.  Despite having moved to 0.28 a few weeks back, I haven't touched the actual interface in months, so I don't know if the problem is still there.

Don't get me wrong, though.  When I demoed the app to the department they were quite impressed... well, mostly because they didn't think a mechanical engineer could write an app that quickly.

Stef