Re: Fwd: UIKit

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Fwd: UIKit
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:49:13 +0200

At the FOSDEM this year we decided to start a GNUsep sub project to implement UIKit. And just a few weeks later we learned about UIKit:

http://chameleonproject.org/

This made us stop our own efforts in this direction. I think nobody ever tried to use this code on top of GNUstep gui and you will need the missing bit CoreAnimation for this. But implementing that should be easier than an full UIKit implementation.

Hope this helps
Fred