Re: GNUstep

From: Amr Aboelela
Subject: Re: GNUstep
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:18:26 -0700

Gregory,

what about if a propreitry application linked to GNUstep framework statically, is that also ok?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
Amr,

That's correct, GPL means that anything built on GPL libraries must be
also GPL'd, however, GNUstep is NOT GPL, it is LGPL.   LGPL means that
you can link with it and not be required to release your code.

GC