Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:25:08 +0200

The other exception that you showed in your last mail point in the direction of NSURL. From a private mail I know that you used
        [attributes setObject: hyperlinkTarget
                       forKey: NSToolTipAttributeName];
to set the tool tip. It now looks like hyperlinkTarget was an NSURL and should have converted that to an NSString first.

Fred