Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:21:10 -0600

First I though you were talking about FreeBSD, now it appears you are talking
about Mac OSX.  Max OSX is a whole lot different and harder to deal with -
often the linker will pull in Apple libraries that you don't want so you have
to be very careful about that.  There are some posts on this list that give
some hints.

I think it's bad idea to get rid of system libraries. There should be a better
way.