Re: Compiling corebase on Windows

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Compiling corebase on Windows
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:55:43 -0500

Just one more time, I think.  I was able to track down the problem with ICU.  Somehow, /mingw/bin is not being picked up by the linker.  I had to add a -L/mingw/bin in order to persuade ld to find the icu libraries.

I was able to run the test suites, too.  No dice here, though.  All tests fail with a "Runtime Error!", and that's all I get.  Tried running the tests under gdb, but no luck there either... same error and no useful info from gdb.

Anyway, that's the status as of tonight.