Re: Please remove NFMake from GNA

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Please remove NFMake from GNA
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:57:47 -0400

I can answer this...  From the svn log...

r6233 | karl | 2000-03-09 13:49:34 -0500 (Thu, 09 Mar 2000) | 2 lines

Initial revision
----
Also, it was me that did the "relicense"... I just removed it.  I had
thought Karl's code was open source, but I was mistaken since he never
put it under any open source license.

I'm not sure how he got access to the repo if no assignment was ever submitted.

GC