Re: gnustep-using game available as public beta

From: Julian Mayer
Subject: Re: gnustep-using game available as public beta
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:49:12 +0100

hey

> Will there also be an OpenBSD version? I guess I have to wait until it might
> be open source ;)

i was under the impression that all BSD versions would be able to run the linux
version through their linux binary compatibility layer.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq9.html#Interact

> But when its open source, please don't forget to announce it here. I'd be
> happy to add it to the OpenBSD ports tree.

yes i wont forget it. will be some time though before it ever can enter a
package system, since the requirements like gnustep-svn, libobjc2 and clang >
2.9 will take some time getting into distributions.

bye, julian