Problem running autogsdoc

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Problem running autogsdoc
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:05:35 +0000

Hello,

I have checked out the source tree from SVN, and did a build of base.
Now I wanted to use the built autogsdoc to generate the source code docs. When invoking it on a sheel I get :

# autogsdoc -DocumentationDirectory ~/doc/GNUStep/base ../Headers/Foundation/NSError.h
autogsdoc: Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: GSMutableSet(instance) does not recognize removeObjectForKey:

Can anyone tell what's the problem ?

Cheers