Re: Menu placement on multiple monitor setup

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Re: Menu placement on multiple monitor setup
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:20:30 -0500

Upgrade the debian distribution. The xserver upgrade fixed it.

Cheers

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Daniel Santos <daniel.dlds@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have a linux box with three monitors. From left to right :

- 1440x900
- 1600x1050
- 1600x1050

I use window maker as my WindowManager, and The dock icon is placed on the leftmost screen on the top-left corner.
When I run a GNUStep application like for example GWorkspace, the application menu is shown constantly on the left-most monitor on the top-left corner.
Problem is that the window manager controls and part of the menu end up out of the screen.

image.png

In the above picture, that's what the menus look like on the top-left corner of the left-most screen (the one with smaller resolution)
It doesn't seem right. Is this a bug ? Window maker can place the icon correctly on that spot.

Cheers