Re: printing, default printer

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: printing, default printer
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:40:04 +0100

The main printing change I could find for the last few months was some cleanup I did in June (http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep?view=revision&revision=33252) when switching to newer methods for the print panel. I don't have any idea how this could be causing the issue, but will look into it on the weekend, when I hopefully have a bit more time for GNUstep.
OK, I could not resist and had a short look. The problem is that
_finalWritePrintInfo: gets called too soon in _pickedButton:. When we call this method the _picked ivar isn't set nor is the _savePath. Maybe ti would be sufficient to move this call down just before the stopping of the modal loop? I will test that on the weekend...

Fred