Re: Reminder: FOSDEM 2012 – call for devroom talks

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Reminder: FOSDEM 2012 – call for devroom talks
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:30:15 +0100

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012 18:12 CET, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Hi GNUsteppers,
>
> I haven't got any reply from our potential speakers on my call for devroom
> talks yet. Since the deadline is coming closer I want to remind you to reply
> to this mail with your talk proposals and ideas/wishes.

I think this year I can fill a whole slot, talking about the progress I made
with the packages for OpenBSD, about the problems I did ran into over the last
year. Further wanted to talk a bit about opengroupware, which is meanwhile also
working fine with gnustep-base and SOPE from the SOGo guys. I'd like to put all
into one talk, the topics are not really related, but since most of the ogo
porting effort was done on OpenBSD, kind of ;)

cheers,
Sebastian

PS: Updated the FOSDEM wiki page with Hotel info and departure/arrival