Re: CoreBase Status

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: CoreBase Status
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 21:04:51 +0000

On 4 Jan 2012, at 21:01, Stefan Bidi wrote:

> I think you forgot to CC the list.
>
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Gerold Rupprecht <geroldr@bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Would you consider doing a remote presentation with a webcam? Not sure
> what the best open source software would be to use, but we will have a
> projector in the room and speakers...
>
> I can support something like that as long as it was on the weekend.  It would
> also need to be in the afternoon, I think Brussels is 6 hours ahead of US
> Central.

We've done that a couple of times, and it wasn't ideal either time.  If we
could have someone else willing to give the talk in person, and maybe link up
with you for questions after then that might be better (I'm already giving one
GNUstep devroom talk and 3 other talks, so I'd prefer not to be the
volunteer...).

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11