Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:50:55 +0100

On Monday, January 16, 2012 16:02 CET, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 15.01.2012 14:27, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> > I use gnustep -base, -gui (linked against ImageMagick), -back (cairo) from
> > svn. (not yet the latest changes that went in with regard to the images
> > I'm on OpenBSD i386 -current, gcc-4.2.1 with gcc libobjc.
> > Riccardo told me that it used to work for him in December, the last time I
> > checked is loooong ago, but I remember it used to work for me too.
>
> Could you please provide a bit more details here?
both swk and vespucci seem to compile fine, Also when I start Vespucci, and
open a web page, there is no warning about problems with
images. (threre is actually a lot output from swk, but nothing that looks
serious)

> Are you on a 64 bit
> machine? Then the most likely reason for the problem is that SWK and
> Vespucci have not been updated for the change in base. All variable that
> may contain a value of NSNotFound should be changed to NSUInteger.

I'm on OpenBSD i386 as stated above, so 32 Bit. I'd call it amd64 for x86_64 ;)

Sebastian