Re: Problem with NSShortDateFormatString

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with NSShortDateFormatString
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 18:03:36 +0100

I tried to debug into this in base, but I am rather confused by the code in NSUserDefaults. What goes on there is really complicated and has to be. Still there could be a problem I am puzzled by the line 945 in NSUserDefaults.m using uL instead of nL as I would expect. But then, I really don't understand what is going on there.

Fred