ride for FOSDEM

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: ride for FOSDEM
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:39:56 +0100

Hi,

I am looking to share the drive and or expenses for anyone wishing to go
to FOSDEM. See below for how to contact me.

I have decided to drive from Geneva to Brussels, leaving Geneva Friday
morning.

I am tentatively planning to drive across Switzerland  with a short
break around noon in Abtwil, up through Germany then across
Luxembourg...  but the actual route depends on you.

First come first served.

I have an Opel Break with up to five places. Bring your music,
headphones and your enthusiasm for FOSDEM.

I will gladly join the GNUstep people later Friday evening upon arrival
in Brussels.

I will bring along a set of speakers for the presenters so the audience
can hear something at the back of the developers room.

Thanks very much to Lars and the others who have prepared presentations.

Looking forward to meeting you at FOSDEM,
--
Gerold Rupprecht <geroldr@bluewin.ch>
10, rue Louis-Curval

sip:geroldr@ekiga.net
Fixed: +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
Mobile: +41 (0) 79 914 29 52
Skype name: geroldr

PGP Key ID DFA0A4D4 I prefer encrypted mail.