Re: crash in FlexiSheet

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: crash in FlexiSheet
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:39:49 +0100

Hi

With your latest changes, it now also compiles with --non-fragile-abi, so
the bug in the bug tracker can be closed too.
It starts up, and I was able to open a new spreadsheet.
A bit more testing will follow later today.

That is good. I fixed indeed a bunch of warnings, some of them could have been problematic.

However, FlexiSheet still crashes on my linux netbook when opening a new model (

Riccardo