Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:57:28 +0100

Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> writes:

> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> although this tutorial uses ProjectManager instead of ProjectCenter.
>>
>> So when I builded successfully for the first time the App and after that
>> want to lunch it, I get on the Log window following message:
>> PCProjectLauncher: task will terminate
>>
>> and can't see the CurrencyConverter Application running.
>>
>> Beside this issue I have one more. When I hit on the Debug button I get
>> dialog box with message: No executable! Please build the project first.
>>
>> Is this a bug in the PC?
>>
> Do you have a debugger installed and is the setting in the preferences
> pointing to the correct executable?

I must say that that since I post to this thread first time, I purged
the GNUstep installation from sources and installed back GNUstep using
binaries from Debian SID repository.

I have installed gdb, the GNU Debugger.

In the preferences the setting is pointing to the
/home/csanyipal/Programozas/Obj_C_ben/TervezetekPC-vel/
directory in wich is the same Project: 'CurrencyConverter':
CurrencyConverter/

and the builded Project directory:
CurrencyConverter.build/

in which directory is the executable:
CurrencyConverter.app
obj

The CurrencyConverter.app directory contains:
Resources/
CurrencyConverter (This is the executable file)
and
stamp.make

Is this correct?

--