Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:07:17 +0100

Hi,

$ which gdb
/usr/bin/gdb

Still when I want launch, there is nothing happen, and if I want Debug,
I get dialog box:
Debug
No executable! Please build the project first.
Close
This is mysterious. What version of PC are you using? I'm using current SVN and it works, however I am not aware that something changed there lately, I gues syou have something misconfigured, but I can't guess what.

Riccardo