Re: GNA is down...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNA is down...
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:26:07 +0100

Hi,

On 02/13/12 18:23, Ivan Vučica wrote:
Greg,

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 18:03, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
If anyone has any objections to use GIT I would like to hear it now.

you mean apart from what David, Quentin and I have said? :-)

count me in too.

For your fun, use google or bing and search "GIT" + "pile of poop" or similar expressions :) Very informative. Ha ha ha.

I stand to my proposal to move back SVN to savannah and try to use gna as a sort of read-only mirror.
At least on savannah we can mail Stallman directly if the lights go ou.

Riccardo