Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:01:16 +0100

Hi,
I am not able to reproduce this behaviour here (OpenSuse 12.1, gcc 4.6,
64bit). I get plenty of horrible compiler warnings from Zipper (current CVS), which really should be fixed before looking deeper into any issue with that application. Could you please describe in detail all the steps required to reproduce the crash?

which warnings do you get? I don't get any on OpenBSD with gcc 4.2. On NetBSD with 4.5 I get some harmless looking ones. I'll try to fix them though.

Riccardo