NSRunAlertPanel question

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: NSRunAlertPanel question
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:24:38 +0100

Hi,

I've seen with MPDCon, that when I have a server problem, a NSRunAlertPanel
shows up, which is called like this:

NSRunAlertPanel(_(@"Server Problems"), [notif object], nil, nil, nil);

It shows up for example, when I have a password set on the server, but don't
have a wrong password configured in MPDCon.

Then I hit the OK button to dismiss the window. Then the Player window shows
up, and also the NSRunAlertPanel shows up again,
since MPDCon tries again to connect to the server.
However, now with the Player window open, when I then click the OK button on
the NSRunAlertpanel, it doesn't disappear anymore, but on the console I see the
warning:

MPDCon[27613] alert panel buttonAction: when not in modal loop

I have to quit MPDCon to get rid of the NSRunAlertPanel.

grep -ri modal *
in the MPDCon sources doesn't show me anything.
Someone can give me a hint what may be wrong?

Sebastian