Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 112, Issue 6

From: Matthew Weinstein
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 112, Issue 6
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 10:06:19 -0800

So, help. Again, I'm trying this on Ubuntu, because I'm not a *nix guru. I was hoping just to be able to use the .debs out there. But aparently they are not fresh enough. How does one upgrade when there are no .debs a system which did install the basic (out of date) packages?

(this is why I landed up fleeing linux years ago, alas)