Re: no close button

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: no close button
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:05:15 +0100

Hi,

On 03/23/12 11:17, Ivan Vučica wrote:

That reminds me. Is there a good reason why SystemPreferences doesn't have a functional Close button?

well, there is no real need for it. It is designed to have the main window always visible, if you want, you need to quit the application. I think it is just fine, it always bugged me that in the apple version you can "close" the only window of the application.

It's a matter of taste I think and different themes should jast adapt.

Riccardo