GNUstep on Ubuntu

From: jimmydeanbakker
Subject: GNUstep on Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:09:24 -0000

After a long and exhausted search about building iPhone applications,
I finally decided to learn Objective-C; but since I'm a Ubuntu user, I
decided to install GNUstep, for learning how to program in Objective-
c. Unfortunately, when I tried to write an array using "Fast
Enumeration," the compiler had a stroke. I know different ways of
stepping through an array; however, "Fast Enumeration" is so much
sweeter, if it only worked. Does any version of GNUstep support "Fast
Enumeration?"