Re: Gorm/Interface Builder compatibility question

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Gorm/Interface Builder compatibility question
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:06:14 +0200

Hi,

at the current state of things, I would not expect Gorm to save a qorking NIB file. This is a known l imitation.

I personally maintain dual interfaces for all applications, also because I like to tweak Gorm files for the extra "openstep" look and NIB file for the Cocoa look. The same goes for menus, etc.
You might try to just use your NIB files, without even creating gorm files. They will load and work, especially if they are simple. YOu can also mix the approach and "customize" only important interface files and keep some others as NIBs.

Somebody would reccomend you Renaissance, I do not use it, but knowing that it is around there is useful, some people like it and use it.

Riccardo