Re: GNUmail on NetBSD

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: GNUmail on NetBSD
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:10:39 -0500

I'm not real familiar with libiconv, but I did take a look at it the other day as a possible fallback to string encodings if ICU is not available.  The problem with iconv is that each OS has it's own implementation.  I believe GNUstep depends on the GNU libiconv behavior.  The like below shows a similar problem someone had in 2009 and it might not have yet been fixed.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/02/03/msg007761.html