Re: problem loading GWorkspace DesktopPreferences Gorm file

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: problem loading GWorkspace DesktopPreferences Gorm file
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:03:56 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Riccardo said, this file was edited lately.
When I see those large numbers I guess, it may be that while editing that file
on amd64, after the NSNotFound change with Gorm, that Gorm did encode some
garbage in it?

I have seen a similar problem with a Gorm file of PRICE too while testing that.
The problem with GWorkspace only tested on i386 so far, the problem with PRICE
I have seen on i386 and amd64.

Any idea where this could come from and what to do about it?
I may just add that I edited the gorm file on a plain x86-32bit machine, nothing fancy, with stuff compiled from source and running current...

Riccardo