Gnustep Application: GSBurn

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Gnustep Application: GSBurn
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:20:09 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering how GSBurn is going on... I am confused also between the relationship of Burn and CDPlayer. CDplayer was released last in 2011, Burn in 2005 I remember Sebastian writing about them. CDPlayer relies on features that some cd drives do not support anymore. Burn however, qhich looksquite interesting to me, is based on cdrtools, which I rememebr to use on linux and solaris, but I also remember that for a certain time they were broken and there was discussion about how things "broke" with linux. I don't know what the current state of the art is.

I wonder if it makes sense to revive the application? Is the author still around and active?

Just your friendly GS Application reminder :)

Riccardo