Re: [ERROR] Unable to get socket name. Why?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [ERROR] Unable to get socket name. Why?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:25:47 +0200

Hi,

develop under linux to check that it is not a windows problem/bug/misconfiguration.

For your convenience, there is a ready to use virtual image so you don't need to install linux from scratch.

http://www.rstonehouse.co.uk/extras/GNUstep-VM-0.9/index.html

Riccardo

Ma Xiaoming wrote:
Hi,

The problem occurs when I want to run the following code:

NSSocketPort *port;

port = [NSSocketPort port];

I got the error "Unable to get socket name". I am developing with GNUstep on
Windows XP.

Help me, please. Thank you very much.

Xiaoming