Flattening Header Folder Hierarchy

From: Thomas Davie
Subject: Flattening Header Folder Hierarchy
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:49:16 +0100

Hi all,

I'm in the process of letting CoreParse work on GNUstep, and have all the code
compiling, I'm just trying to figure out the correct way to install headers.

I'm currently specifying:
LIBRARY_NAME = libcoreparse
libcoreparse_HEADER_FILES_DIR = CoreParse
libcoreparse_HEADER_FILES = \
    CoreParse.h \
    Tokenisation/CPTokeniser.h \
libcoreparse_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR = CoreParse

This mostly works, but for one exception – the headers retain the hierarchical
structure they have in my source – is there some way to get make to flatten out
the folder hierarchy here?

Thanks

Tom Davie