Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:00:01 -0400

This is not a Gorm issue, but a problem with initializing the backend.

That being said, I'm not sure why the debian packagers aren't testing
the apps with the existing packages.   I can't confirm that they're
not, only that it SEEMS like they're not based on this kind of thing
happening.

Nevertheless, perhaps the onus is on us to produce more consistent
releases.  Anyway...

For a while now, however, I've been toying with the idea of having my
server automatically create daily, monthly or weekly debian packages
and also serving a debian package repo so that we could simply point
people there to keep up to date.  Just a thought.

Later, GC