Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krishna parthasarathy
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:45:30 +0530

http://ftpmain.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/

from this link i am able to see only ProjectCenter-0.5.0-setup do we have any other version which we can consume..

Could anyone help me in the exact versions i need to install to start working on GNUStep on windows.

Please advice !!!

thanks,
krsna

i All,

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

Am 03.07.2012 um 18:44 schrieb Sebastian Reitenbach:

> On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 11:39 CEST, krsna <krishpartha@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Riccardo,
>>
>> I am getting the following error message. Can you please help me in fixing
>> it out....
>>
>> Now the error message I got is
>>
>> 5: /common.make: No such file or directory
>> 50: /aggregrate.make: No such file or directory
>> 51: /application.make: No such file or directory
>>
>> I can find them at /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles
>> But I don't know where to set it.
>>

> in your shell, you should source GNUstep.sh
>
> . /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
> ^^^
> note the dot, followed by a space
>
> assuming you are using a sh compatible shell, otherwise try the .csh file.

I guess if he is on .csh he should write

source /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

since the dot works an alias for source only on bash&co

cheers,

        Lars