Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 00:02:51 +0200

Hi,

Adam Fedor wrote:
On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Perhaps 1.2.16 is just mismatched against the gnustep windows packages he is
trying to use?

I use older "msys" packages (the one with gcc 3.x)  and keep SVN reasonably
tracked for core though. Both Gorm and PC do run for me and I can open a gorm file. But I
guess that if I try to make a a pakcage it wil get build agaisnt some old MSYS DLLs and
not of much use.

Perhaps the PC supplied file is corrupt.
No, The 1.2.16 package is one I created from the latest Windows packages.

What do you use for the JPEG library? There's no msys package that I know of.

I am pretty sure to use the library you shipped with the butlast windows package. libjpeg.la says it is libjpeg-62.dll and the file I have is from Oct 2008.

Riccardo