Re: PDFKit 0.9.2

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: PDFKit 0.9.2
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 00:23:56 +0200

http://www.freetype.org/freetype2/index.html

I am not familiar with FreeType nor PDFKit, so I don't know if this'll do, but have you tried installing libfreetype6-dev?

On Saturday, July 7, 2012, Citizen Jimserac wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:47 am, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mott...@libero.it>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just released version 0.9.2 of PDFKit.
>
> http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/PDFKit
>
> This version features many improvements in portability and in the build
> system. A better configure should help you detect stuff easily on many
> BSD's. Compiling with compilers different than gcc is now supported too.
>
> Riccardo

Could you please list where the freetype2 library is found (needed to
compile PDFKit)?

I'm developing on a Ubuntu box...

Thanks!