GNUstep-corebase to be released next week

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:26:03 -0500

All,
I've been quite busy over the last few weeks and just now got around
to tying all the loose ends for a release of -corebase.  For those of
you unfamiliar with the project, GNUstep-corebase is a free
implementation of the CoreFoundation framework.

I believe I have fixed all problems reported to me last time.  I was
not able to reproduce everybody's specific issue so please run the
test suite one last time to check if your problem has, in fact, been
resolved.

This version will be release as 0.1 and is to be considered an alpha
release.  It requires GNUstep-make, -base and the ICU library.  The
release will be licensed under the LGPL v3.

Thanks