Re: Mouse cursor update bug

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Mouse cursor update bug
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:57:57 -0300

I've been puttering around with Ubuntu 10.04 + Macbuntu and installed
(read: built by hand) the GNUstep development environment. I installed
the basic GNUstep libs, GORM, Project Center, System Preferences, plus
a few example apps. I've seen this bug EVERY TIME I use GNUstep apps.
It doesn't show up very much on the example apps, some times on System
Pereferences and GORM, and ALWAYS on Project center. It seems to be
related to the use of browser text and split-view objects. The only
way to get the cursor back seems to be quitting and re-starting the
app. It'll show up on the first run of Project Center, though not
immediately.