Re: Converting xcodeproj to makefile

From: pepijn de vos
Subject: Re: Converting xcodeproj to makefile
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 04:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

The workaround was just to do a normal message. Not sure what the magic was all about.

It works on my Mac with GNUstep make now, and it compiles on Linux, but after I ported the test suit, I got this message:

EXCEPTION: NSInvalidArgumentException GSDictionary(instance) does not recognize BSONEncode (null)

That method is added to NSDictionary using a category, over here: https://github.com/pepijndevos/bson-objc/blob/master/BSONCodec.h#L31

So problem one: How do I make that category work?
Problem two: How do I run the rest of the tests? (those that require the Base64 encoding)

Pepijn